Getting Paid What You Are Entitled To?

Why do some Corporate Providers get paid 20%, 30% or more for the same services

you provide?  One reason is they often know how to correctly fill out their paperwork.

How do you correctly complete your paperwork-especially the 6790C form-to get paid

what you are entitled to?  ANSWER: Call Noske Law Firm

It our consulting does not enhance your revenues – you owe nothing.


To Do

The new Common Point Entry Number to be used State wide is 844-880-1574.

Make sure to update your programs.



Having Provider Problems or Concerns?

Administrative, Civil, and Criminal Representation

and Consulting.



Noske Law Firm is available to assist you.

This Blog is not intended to nor does it provide the viewer legal advice.