Noske Law Firm Excels at providing practical advice, exceptional service and quality in a cost efficient and timely manner.
The Firm can handle every legal matter you may need assistance with – with few exceptions.*
The focused practice areas include:
- Obtaining business licenses, specialty: provider licenses
- Administrative, civil and criminal representation and consulting, particularly involving any provider licenses.
- Handling fines, complaints, negative actions, license denials, license revocations, conditional licenses, etc.
- Advising and program documentation for the application and continuing statutory compliance for business licenses.
- Drafting trusts including special needs trusts, wills, contracts, Partnership agreements, etc., focusing on the service provider unique circumstances.
- Documentation and consulting on the transfer or purchase of businesses, focusing on service providers.
- The taxation of service providers, including analysis of exempt income treatment possibilities.
- The collection of accounts receivables and the negotiation of accounts payable, focusing on service providers.
- For 245A (Rule 203 a/k/a County License) and 245D providers: drafting policies, statutory compliance consulting, provider enrollment
- MN-ITS processing done for you. Training also available.
Consultation and Assistance with the following:
• Alternative Care (AC) program.
• Brain Injury (BI) Waiver
• Community Alternative Care (CAC) Waiver
• Community Alternatives for Disabled Individuals (CADI) Waiver
• Day Training and Habilitation (DT&H)
• Developmental Disabilities (DD) Waiver
• Elderly Waiver (EW)
• Family Support Grant (FSG)
• Intermediate Care Facilities/Developmental Disabilities (ICF/DD)
• Moving Home Minnesota (MHM)
• Nursing services and home health services, which include skilled nursing, home health aide, and therapies under the state plan home care program
• Personal care assistance services (PCA) and qualified professional (OP) supervision of personal care assistance services
• Private duty nursing (PDN)
• Aging Grants
• Consumer Support Grant (CSG)
• Deaf and Hard of Hearing grants
• Disability Linkage Line
• Epilepsy Living Skills Programs
• Semi-Independent Living Services (SILS)
• Technology grants
• Transition initiative grants
• Employment Support grants
*Generally Noske Law Firm does not handle personal driver license problems or litigation, patents, divorce actions (unless business interest are involved), or immigration matters.